• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shovleing snow on neighbors property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

I lived near snoqualimie pass, not in seattle or in the low lying areas, which do not get the same levels of snow, if any. So my arguement was crap ok, I get it, but you can't say it does not pile up on the passes.
yes, Snoqualmie Pass does get a lot of snow. No argument there but at 200 residents, it is not quite what I would consider even a minor metropolitan area.

heck, I bet there are individual apartments in Chicago that are rented by illegal aliens that have nearly that level of population:eek:

you can fit a lot of Martians in one apartment.

Ya, I bet you thought I was going to say Mexicans, didn't ya?

Proserpina

yes, Snoqualmie Pass does get a lot of snow. No argument there but at 200 residents, it is not quite what I would consider even a minor metropolitan area.

heck, I bet there are individual apartments in Chicago that are rented by illegal aliens that have nearly that level of population:eek:

you can fit a lot of Martians in one apartment.

Ya, I bet you thought I was going to say Mexicans, didn't ya?

"David Lynch" comes to mind.

Badbrains

This will be my last post on this forum.

For those that gained something from my experience. I bid you well.

For all of you good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

The Truman show.

Proserpina

The Truman show.

Aw see, that could've been even mildly entertaining had it been original.

dktiger501

Ok so let me see if I learned something and can put a cap on this thing.

A - no shoveling of snow on neighbors property - ever.
B - I will remove the snow I shoveled on my neigbors property
c - people sometimes get a little overboard on sites, but can become civil :D

DK

justalayman

E=dktiger501;2486657]
A - no shoveling of snow on neighbors property - ever
.unless you have permission

B - I will remove the snow I shoveled on my neigbors property
that would be a nice gesture and could heal the relationship

c - people sometimes get a little overboard on sites, but can become civil :D
nobody here was evil and overboard? sometimes you have to use a hammer when the pillow didn't work.

would you have actually accepted the original "no, you cannot do that" without the eventual use of the hammer?

dktiger501

You are correct in that I would not have accepted "you can't". However, if you said NJ state statute XYZ cover this specifically that would have helped. I was trying to find the laws that cover this and could not find anything in my local ordances which I thought would have it. So thanks, I am no longer ignorant.

DK

anteater

The Truman show.

Needs to go shovel snow - onto neighbor's property. :eek:

JustAPal00

Guys I am not arguing the point that I can't do it anymore. That is why I came to this site - to understand what is the law. True, I have had a hard time accepting this because I did not know the rules and have never had a neighbor before that would not have allowed this. So I am sorry for that. Maybe I just grew up in a better place.

DK
If you want to know the law then: It is against the law to dump your waste of any kind on your neighbors property! Never mind the basement or any damage you may do, you can't do it because your neighbor says so! Now I do agree that your neighbor is being a jerk, but you have no right to put it there if they say no. You seem to be acting like a jerk too!

FarmerJ

DK is it time to dig out your buffetta vampire slayer sword and slay this thread by locking it? ( padlock symbol ,you should be able to click on )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">