• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Township has failed to do their job? Shouldn't they pay up?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ecroberson

I reside in "once what was thought of, as a quiet and peaceful" area. For several years though I have been subject to a group of people who continually loiter and disturb the peace in my area. They litter, use vulgar language, smoke illegal substances and drink alcohol, gamble, play loud music, sing, dance, party, put consenting females in uncompromising positions, and have even had violent outbursts and conducted illegal drug sales....all right there in front of my home. Only one of the men lives over here and 85 % of the time, he is not even around. I have put my home on the market, only for potential buyers to tell me that they cannot deal with this area due to the loitering, I have called the local police department several times a day, have even written them letters along with the mayor throughout the years. NOTHING! I work from home, so it becomes difficult to concentrate and take calls as I do customer service, my children have trouble getting to bed at night and I have been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety because of this. I have tried almost everything but my last effort is to sue the township for failing to serve and protect or to sue my neighbor....somebody should be liable for this mess and needs to pay up!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">