• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trash issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Babaee

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

We have a shopping center in Dallas, Texas and there is an apartment complex right behind our wall. The residents of the complex throw their trash mostly beer bottle in our parking area and our roof and sometimes there is close to a 100 bottles on the roof. I've tried talking to the city of Dallas and also the management of the apartments but they both don't want to do anything. The city tells me they see the issue but there is nothing they can do. The apartment management really doesn't want to take any action. This is a real big problem for us I've no clue what to so. Please advise.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

We have a shopping center in Dallas, Texas and there is an apartment complex right behind our wall. The residents of the complex throw their trash mostly beer bottle in our parking area and our roof and sometimes there is close to a 100 bottles on the roof. I've tried talking to the city of Dallas and also the management of the apartments but they both don't want to do anything. The city tells me they see the issue but there is nothing they can do. The apartment management really doesn't want to take any action. This is a real big problem for us I've no clue what to so. Please advise.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks
**A: hire an attorney to send a letter to both the property owner and the management company. Call the police. You may have to file court action to force the owner/manager to take action. Who owns the shopping center?

tranquility

Looks like a nuisance to me. You could claim trespassing if you'd like. Put up a video camera and record the actions to get proof to sue the apartment complex (and/or individuals) with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">