• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trashy neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hassled65

What is the name of your state? Indiana.
I am trying to sell my house. I have immediate neighbors who have a car with expired plates on flats which they use to put junk inside, a big pile of junk in their drive that they cover with a big blue tarp, an unkept childrens pool stagnent in their yard and they are starting to build a six foot chain link fence around the front of the property. They put up about half the fence and never finished leaving the rest of the chain link fence still rolled up at their stopping place. The place is just a big mess. I called the county health department and a month later they wrote "no violations" in their report. I called zoning on the car, but nothing is done a month later. Now, I have called mosquito control on their tarp and pool. Is there anything I can do in small claims or civil court regarding this? I really think they are having a negative effect on me selling my house. Thanks,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">