• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trespassing neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crouviere

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Hello,

I have renters on both sides of my home and the renters are young kids, probably 18-20 years old. The occupants of each home have become friends and they feel like they can walk across my driveway by my doorstep in order to reach the other's house. They have been asked not to do so, but have refused to oblige my request. They are constantly congregating on their front doorsteps, drinking alcohol, leaving the empty glasses/bottles in our adjoining yards, and smoking marijuana. I go to the gym at 4AM everyday and there are around 6-7 of them outside being somewhat noisy. My question is, if I am to confront them, what are my legal rights of doing so?

Thank You.....

Tallrat

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
I go to the gym at 4AM everyday and there are around 6-7 of them outside being somewhat noisy. My question is, if I am to confront them, what are my legal rights of doing so?

Thank You.....
What do you mean by confront? Talk sternly, yeah. Fist fight, well since there's 6 or 7 of them I would not try that and I'm 6' & 7" and just under 300 pounds and in good shape. Shoot em? Nope. Best to call the law on them and maybe complain to there landlords.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">