• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nickeej48

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? W.Va If i set up a video cam on my back porch to catch female next door neighbor trying to get my husbands attention thru her kitchen window to where my husband pulls in and parks from work, ive seen her jump back from window if she sees me only time i see her at her kitchen window is if my hubby is out side or parking from work. is it against the law to do this video on her trying to catch her.?:confused::confused:

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? W.Va If i set up a video cam on my back porch to catch female next door neighbor trying to get my husbands attention thru her kitchen window to where my husband pulls in and parks from work, ive seen her jump back from window if she sees me only time i see her at her kitchen window is if my hubby is out side or parking from work. is it against the law to do this video on her trying to catch her.?:confused::confused:
No:rolleyes:. While you're at it tell her to smile for the camera if you are that worried.:p

In addition, you can always put blinders on the hubby. After all he's the one viewing the scenery.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Trying to get hubby's attention HOW?

I mean, is she waving and blowing kisses?

Or is she "letting it all hang out?"

Proserpina

Aw come on, really?

Take it as a compliment! Your hubby is hot stuff? He's with YOU, right?

What exactly are you wanting to accomplish?

It's not illegal for her to eye up your husband. Heck, she could be flirting with him every single time she sees him....and it's STILL not illegal.

drewguy

Aw come on, really?

Take it as a compliment! Your hubby is hot stuff? He's with YOU, right?

What exactly are you wanting to accomplish?

It's not illegal for her to eye up your husband. Heck, she could be flirting with him every single time she sees him....and it's STILL not illegal.
Yeah, that's the problem. What is this "evidence" going to do for you? If you want to accuse her of this, why do you need video evidence? You can't sue her for flirting or get her arrested for it.

ecmst12

It's legal but it won't get you anything either. All it will do is show you to be an insecure and childish person.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">