• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Makes The Worst Neighbor?!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MIKE_G

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
My property surounds the neighbors on 3 sides. They have removed the survey stakes He continues to knowingly trespass and destroy my property after letter after letter.
So to help motovate him to resolve this would you kill your own grass or dump manure to fertilize it?, Put up a video camera to record this bs, or open a pig farm. So on and so on
The police wont do anything, the township has no zoning .So WHAT MAKES THE WORST NEIGHBOR? Im sure my problem is very minor compared to you out there-thanks

xylene

Unlisted options

Put up a fence.

Sell your land when market is up.

I'd take those before destroying my own property to irritate some loser clod of a neighbor.

FarmerJ

Get video recording equipment , then get survey stakes reset and beat pipe into the ground to mark the spots so it can be found with metal finder if needed then plan for fence , if there really is no zoning then put up barb wire fencing just on inches into your side of the lot line and if the neighbor damages it or tresspass use your recordings to insist the police act on it. AND yes when the market improves consider selling!

154NH773

Don't know about PA, but in my state you must notify the neighbor that they are prohibited from trespassing before you can make a criminal complaint against them for trespass.

MIKE_G

Thanks for the tips.He has now moved a shed onto my property while tresspasing onto my place. In PA permission must be given to video the audio. The barbwire fence I'm afraid he would sue after 'getting hurt'. He has no common sense as he is a chain smoker after trip bypass and only has one eye but is a truck driver- gotta love it.
Any other help tips or experiences?

AnnetteG

Hi Mike! Time to paint 'your' shed? How about fuschia on one wall, blue on another, red the following and yellow on the hot sun side. It IS on your property. What a pain that must be. He seems to know his boundries..just not the right ones... just the ones to skirt the law!

anyway you look at it, the shed is on your property. Put up a 6 foot wooden fence around your property. Inform this person by RRR letter that you are going to do this and if the shed is not moved off your property by xxx date, it will be enclosed and become yours. Inform him that any further trespassing on your property will result in police reports being filed for trespassing and eventual legal action. Then put up the fence. If he damages it, sue him!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">