• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

zoning issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anthony west

What is the name of your state? ohio

thiisis about my neighbor.Several years ago he tried to sue me for tresspass & destruction
of trees on his property .The law suite was for $30,000 . It never made it past the first deposition .To sum up in a nutshell of this guys mental capacity he is a modern version of the Hatfield & McCoys .Our Family attorny says to file a suite against him . In reality we fear the conciquences of repercussion.Our case against him is extremely strong ,.I dont want to sue I just want to have two violations of the ohio revised code brought him
971.03 &971.33 & 971.34 . Zoning says that i have to retain an attorny and my attorny says to sue

seniorjudge

thiisis about my neighbor.Several years ago he tried to sue me for tresspass & destruction
of trees on his property .The law suite was for $30,000 . It never made it past the first deposition .To sum up in a nutshell of this guys mental capacity he is a modern version of the Hatfield & McCoys .Our Family attorny says to file a suite against him . In reality we fear the conciquences of repercussion.Our case against him is extremely strong ,.I dont want to sue I just want to have two violations of the ohio revised code brought him
971.03 &971.33 & 971.34 . Zoning says that i have to retain an attorny and my attorny says to sue
And what is your legal question for us?

anthony west

how do i get zoning to enforce the ORC without having to retain an attorney

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">