• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advertiser Wont Pay, HELP!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

promoguy

Currently in VA

If an advertiser made a mistake in their terms, and wont pay me for the sales Ive generated through those term, can I take action?

Im using CJ.com, they have tons of advertisers, im an affiliate with a certain company, ive generated some sales with public promotion codes, a few days later, they changed their terms which did not allow public promotional codes to be used with any sales, so I stopped that. When payment period was coming up, they reversed all of my sales and their reason was "Invalid Credit Card", but many of my clients used PAYPAL as the payment option, so something is going on. Do I have any rights?

promoguy

Im waiting to hear back from the main site (the one that hosts the advertisers) and the advertiser. Going to get more information before i pursue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">