• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

amazon return and refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

qasimsherazi

i have problem with amazon, i buy a phone from amazon site and box come empty and its parcel weight was 0.

80 pound. and when we return it its also weight was 0.90 pound. so its mean box is empty. i write to amazon but they are not ready to refund me they are asking that phone is in box but the weight was same when we received and return, then how can they say box is not empty. i write and calls many time to amazon but they are not ready to refund me, phone price was 605 dollars please help me what i do?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
i have problem with amazon, i buy a phone from amazon site and box come empty and its parcel weight was 0.

80 pound. and when we return it its also weight was 0.90 pound. so its mean box is empty. i write to amazon but they are not ready to refund me they are asking that phone is in box but the weight was same when we received and return, then how can they say box is not empty. i write and calls many time to amazon but they are not ready to refund me, phone price was 605 dollars please help me what i do?
You will want to read the user agreement you have with Amazon.

single317dad

Did you buy the phone from Amazon directly, or from an Amazon seller? Individuals sell their goods on Amazon much like they do on eBay. Depending on who the seller was and how you paid, you may have recourse through your financial institution. Otherwise, you'll need to sue whomever actually owes you the money.

quincy

What is the name of your state, qasimsherazi, or, if not in the US, what is the name of your country?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">