• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can Carnival get away with False Advertisement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranquility

OP's lack of comprehension doesn't even allow him to see that Tranq's information doesn't mean he'd have to go through arbitration, since it would be a small claims matter ;)
But, "small claims" where?

Just because you don't go through arbitration, does not make things any easier.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My wife lets the bartenders know early on that they will be tipped well, and in cash (and then she follows through). She gets great service.

joey0234

The mess up is your lack of comprehension; once again that's not their problem.

Everyone who has answered is of the same opinion. Why do you think that is?
jesus christ I get what literally everyone is saying again from a legal Stand Point it says excludes sharing ****tails,floaters,pitchers. it leads into saying that the list is excluded from sharing all items otherwise that would be misleading to exclude sharing 1 item then listing other items that are not to be shared in the same sentence. for example why did they put excludes bottles of liquor on a seperate line? If what you guys are saying is true then why didnt they put Excludes sharing ****tails,floaters, bottles of liquor, pitchers

Zigner

I don't think it is the free floater as much as the total drink count.
I disagree. The OP wanted to use the program for a "floater" and the program specifically disallows its use for a "floater". So, no free "floater", no matter what the total drink count or value has been.

Zigner

jesus christ I get what literally everyone is saying again from a legal Stand Point it says excludes sharing ****tails,floaters,pitchers. it leads into saying that the list is excluded from sharing all items otherwise that would be misleading to exclude sharing 1 item then listing other items that are not to be shared in the same sentence. for example why did they put excludes bottles of liquor on a seperate line? If what you guys are saying is true then why didnt they put Excludes sharing ****tails,floaters, bottles of liquor, pitchers
Go to that elementary teacher, ask him/her to explain it in a way you can understand...I really think this thread is done.

joey0234

OP's lack of comprehension doesn't even allow him to see that Tranq's information doesn't mean he'd have to go through arbitration, since it would be a small claims matter ;)
when I spoke to them on the ship I waited for over an hour to speak to a manager , not once did I talk to them rudely and I did not have a single drink when speaking with them. I dont understand why you guys have to cyber bully me, I came to this website to see If I honestly had some kind of small claims case that was even worth looking into. I dont fully understand the law hence why I came to this forum, I felt there was a typo or misrepresentation of there cheers program.

Zigner

when I spoke to them on the ship I waited for over an hour to speak to a manager , not once did I talk to them rudely and I did not have a single drink when speaking with them. I dont understand why you guys have to cyber bully me, I came to this website to see If I honestly had some kind of small claims case that was even worth looking into. I dont fully understand the law hence why I came to this forum, I felt there was a typo or misrepresentation of there cheers program.
You've been told over and over and over and over again that there was no typo or misrepresentation.

Proserpina

Cyber-bullying?

SilverPlum, I'm breaking my fast. I'm sorry. I just can't, with this kid.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Silverplum

Oh, typos have occurred, but not in Carnival's program paperwork.

"Cyber bullying" has not occurred. Everyone has been quite patient with you.

joey0234

well to the people that didnt call me kid or tell me to go to elementary school ( cause thats just kinda immature ) thank you for being patient with me and helping me fully understand this thank you. send them likes woooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">