• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I sue to get undelivered item from ebay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scrunchiiface

What is the name of your state? Arizona. Person I bought from lives in Texas.
I won an auction on ebay for an RV. I was making plans with the guy on a date to pick up the RV and make payment (he wanted cash or cashiers check in person) and he changed his mind. Said his wife was mad when she found out how much he sold the RV for and the deal was off.
I thought ebay had a "legal and binding" contract on the bids and sales. Can I sue this guy and get the RV I won? What state do I sue him in AZ or TX?

shortbus

Probably the guy changed his mind and told you it was his wife. Yes, there was a contract. Yes, he breached it. But seriously, wouldn't your time be better spent finding a different RV to buy.

capri142

Ebay contratct??

Fer crisakes it was EABY. No signed contract!, They guy was a jerk. Give him negative feedback, then report him to the EBAY police. move on

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">