• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I take action again Paypal for losing $600 of my money?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trisbee

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

So, I got a refund for $600 that posted to my accounts, I was going to use it towards buying a new laptop during Black Friday but after clearing for an entire week I go back into my account to find that they'd taken the money away and changed its status to pending. When I called them they told me it was a "technical issue" and they could not tell me when it would be fixed. They were also not willing to compensate me or credit any of the fees I incurred through their transactions, finally, they didn't even notify me by email or otherwise this issue was going on. Basically they are telling me we screwed up your money and you have to deal with it. Certainly there is something they are violating? I also have a phone recording of a supervisor admitting this is what happened.

FlyingRon

Nope, your terms of service with PayPal pretty much lets them do this. It's your own fault for relying on PayPal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">