• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canceled server, they want money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dannybo

Hi :) New here, hopefully this is right place to post this.

So I ordered web service(game server) for 3 months and in first month I encountered big problems with it. Few of the most important things didn't work and therefore I send them mail informing them that I wish to cancel it and will not be paying for next 2 months. Not only did they not refund me(I did not ask them to) but they want me to pay for next 2 months as well.

They also started adding ridiculous "late" fees ... first one amounts to 80% of server price for a month.(is this even legal???)
They are claiming that it is my fault because I did not ask them to fix problems for me and stuff like that ...

Me and this company are from different countries but we are all from EU. All advice is welcome :)

Cheers

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">