• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child purchase on craigslist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eerelations

Yeah, I caught that at the get go but was just too lazy to point it out.
That's what I thought when I first saw the title of this thread...and thought "OMG I've heard bad things about craigslist but this beats all!" Then I read the OP and became instantly bored.

janiekwong

If you think Craiglist engaged in unconscionable practices, perhaps by encouraging and enabling the unauthorized purchase, file a complaint with your state attorney general or consumer protection agency, the FTC, and the Better Business Bureau.

quincy

If you think Craiglist engaged in unconscionable practices, perhaps by encouraging and enabling the unauthorized purchase, file a complaint with your state attorney general or consumer protection agency, the FTC, and the Better Business Bureau.
janiekwong, please do not post if you are not going to take the time to read a thread.

This thread has nothing at all to do with Craigslist engaging in unconscionable practices. The thread has to do with a 12 year old who bought a go-cart and a mom who wants a refund from the seller of the go-cart.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">