• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Craigslist help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proofy7

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

So I posted an ad on cl saying I would like to trade my iphone 4, for a samsung galaxy s2. This guy contacted me via text saying he has an s2. I agreed to it and met with him. When ee met and traded. I gave him my iphone 4 like I said and he gave me his samsung.except I was to tired to check.because this was right after footballpractice and he gave me.a samsun s1.. I.contacted him.and he.refuse to trade back. I was wondering if I can take.legal action.. I have a voicemail. Of him.saying.it was an s2.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

So I posted an ad on cl saying I would like to trade my iphone 4, for a samsung galaxy s2. This guy contacted me via text saying he has an s2. I agreed to it and met with him. When ee met and traded. I gave him my iphone 4 like I said and he gave me his samsung.except I was to tired to check.because this was right after footballpractice and he gave me.a samsun s1.. I.contacted him.and he.refuse to trade back. I was wondering if I can take.legal action.. I have a voicemail. Of him.saying.it was an s2.
If you inspected the phone, and you did; then I'd have to say that you accepted what he had to offer. California small claims court is not a court of replevin. Enjoy your new phone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">