• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Growth Hacking on email marketing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

Appreciate it. I just have so many law questions from what I've seen from personal experiences.

I have ideas for business but, I'd like to stay within the law.
But I see the law broken every minute. Handicap/Sale 24/7

What do you do? Sit and watch? Struggle for your businesses, find out laws, see your friends being sued, you just sit and watch?

But you're not finding out which laws are applicable in which situations, are you? You need to be able to figure out how to ask your question first.

Silverplum

Legally, your friend's lawsuit has nothing at all to do with you.

Legally, if you plan to start/own any sort of business, you are liable for any legal problems that arise in your business.

shoutoutgen

Most people and most providers will consider this spam and report you and block you.
But, then my question is, if I find a provider who let's you mass message people, it's allowed?

And, if I use a provider that considers it spam, will there be legal action taken upon my company? Or will I just get banned for example let's say gmail.

quincy

But, then my question is, if I find a provider who let's you mass message people, it's allowed?

And, if I use a provider that considers it spam, will there be legal action taken upon my company? Or will I just get banned for example let's say gmail.
I believe if you read through the information from the FCC and the FTC, the links to which I provided earlier, you will discover what is spam and can get you fined, and what is not spam and will not get you fined (although a company could still block your address and report you anyway).

shoutoutgen, I received notice that you tried to send me a private message but my message box was full. I will make room for a private message from you but you should know that I don't answer legal questions from posters off the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">