• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! Sold item on eBay but my Paypal account isn't approved yet!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Satycorn

Hello, how are you doing?
The thing is that I listed an item for sale on eBay for the very first time but my Paypal account hasn't accepted my credit card yet because i created my credit card today and I just did the linkibg option with paypal an hour ago. So I do have a Paypal account but not a credit card linked to it yet.
I never thought the item would sell so fast, only 2 hours after listing it, so I didn't worry about the Paypal thing, but what do I do now? The buyer has not paid yet, but when he does, will my payment be stored in a certain way in my Paypal account until my credit card is approved or not? How will I be able to withdraw my money?
Thanks!

Hello, how are you doing?
The thing is that I listed an item for sale on eBay for the very first time but my Paypal account hasn't accepted my credit card yet because i created my credit card today and I just did the linkibg option with paypal an hour ago. So I do have a Paypal account but not a credit card linked to it yet.
I never thought the item would sell so fast, only 2 hours after listing it, so I didn't worry about the Paypal thing, but what do I do now? The buyer has not paid yet, but when he does, will my payment be stored in a certain way in my Paypal account until my credit card is approved or not? How will I be able to withdraw my money?
Thanks!
Why not troubleshoot this on Ebay or PayPal? Contact the help desk? It's not a legal question, it's a "how do I use this online marketplace" question. Do some homework and invoice your buyer. You won't be seeing that money for a few weeks anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">