• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to find out a business owner's name?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paulywood

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI
I agreed to purchase 4 tickets to the NCAA Final Four this past weekend in Indianapolis. I found the tickets on Ebay. The seller said that if I purchased the tickets outside if ebay he could get me better seats for the same price due to no fees. I agreed to pay $600 for 4 tickets next to each other in Zone I which was the 200 level in the corner or the 100 level behind the baskets. We were supposed to get tickets for both saturday and monday. When I met the guy in Indianapolis he couldn't get my tickets. Since the game was about to start I agreed to take 4 tickets in the 400 level for the saturday game only and we agreed to try and work something out after the game. Now he is claiming that the tickets he gave me are worth $400 and he is offering to refund $200 per ticket. I feel these tickets were only worth $200 and want $400 per ticket refunded. This company sells a lot of things through ebay but the have a regular online store also that is based out of New York. I want to find out the name of the business owner in case it is not the guy I dealt with. I think it might come down to filing a small court claim. Would I file it in Indiana, Michigan or New York? How can I find out who registered the business?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">