• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I bought a puppy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

My wife showed me pictures of Pig the Dog. He is the type of dog my wife gravitates toward, which could explain the adoption of our goofy Airedale-mix. :)

RRevak

Tell me your secret, RRevak; my hubs says that 2 is enough. I'm campaigning for Just. One. More. He doesn't believe I can stop at three. :eek:
No secret really. I was actually there looking for another Dane as a companion to the one we already had, I just wasn't there for another puppy :p. What did work in my favor though was that once I got there to look at the adult I was told a few details that were red flags as far as breed issues go so that one was automatically off the table. Where I went off road was instead of saying ok thank you and leaving, I drove home with an entirely different dog! I told my hubs "well she STILL got a companion....right?". And while he is THE DUMBEST dog i've EVER encountered, he's also the absolute sweetest. I like to tell people that what the good Lord gave him in love he certainly shorted him in BRAINS!! Haha

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">