• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

internet diamond purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martaorzech

i bought diamond jewerly online from famous designer worth 1100$ after getting my jewerly checekd it turned out its fake

martaorzech

in this case id like file law suit against them i cannot belive that sooo well know comapany could do such terrrible thing can someone pls advice what to.do??

martaorzech

Hello,
Im looking for a lawyer who will help me with
my problem. Long story short: In january i
bought jewerly online from very famous designer and celebrity
( i wont say it now who) I paid for 2 diamond
necklaces about 1100$ . Lately i needed some
cash so i decided to sell jewerly. I went to few
jewerly stores to sell them . All of them told me that this
jewerly is worth not more than 70$ its not even
diamonds its bigger junk than thay sell it in
Wallmart. And this designer lied because its not
diamonds and i was ripped off !! I paid 1100$ This person is
very famous celebrity and i cannot beleive she
let sell under her name junk worth over 1100$$
which really its not more then 70$ and claim that its diamonds !!! i have to add that wben i called comapany and told yhem.about my discovery about their jewerly they said that they will take it back with no problem and refund money even though i passed my return.policy period.what
should i do. i dont want to let it go just like that. they probably sold this same pices to.milons of women charging them 20 times more than its worth and selling crap and saying its duamonds which really they are just regular glass.Is any lawer will take this case ???
do i have case ???Thank you Marta

martaorzech

diamond jewerly fake

Hello,
Im looking for a lawyer who will help me with
my problem. Long story short: In january i
bought jewerly online from very famous designer and celebrity
( i wont say it now who) I paid for 2 diamond
necklaces about 1100$ . Lately i needed some
cash so i decided to sell jewerly. I went to few
jewerly stores to sell them . All of them told me that this
jewerly is worth not more than 70$ its not even
diamonds its bigger junk than thay sell it in
Wallmart. And this designer lied because its not
diamonds and i was ripped off !! I paid 1100$ This person is
very famous celebrity and i cannot beleive she
let sell under her name junk worth over 1100$$
which really its not more then 70$ and claim that its diamonds !!! i have to add that wben i called comapany and told yhem.about my discovery about their jewerly they said that they will take it back with no problem and refund money even though i passed my return.policy period.what
should i do. i dont want to let it go just like that. they probably sold this same pices to.milons of women charging them 20 times more than its worth and selling crap and saying its duamonds which really they are just regular glass.Is any lawer will take this case ???
do i have case ???Thank you Marta

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This is not an attorney referral service.

This site is for US law ONLY!

A big & famous celebrity did not sell you jewelery. Perhaps their name was used, but I can promise you that the big and famous celebrity wasn't personally involved.

martaorzech

yes im located in new jersey and company which i bought jewerly from is also usa. im.located in new jersey and the other party either nj or nyc. im in shock that such well comapny could push soo scam. i wouldnt by jewerly online from anyone i didnt never cross my mind that this known brand would do something like that. and maybe if i wouldnt in need for cash and try to sell them after a while i would never find out that they sold me junk for 1100 $ i wont let it go because its just not right . and im.jewerly designer myself which came to usa a not long ago so pls help me where to.direct my problem . thhhaaank u for all your time :)

Zigner

yes im located in new jersey and company which i bought jewerly from is also usa. im.located in new jersey and the other party either nj or nyc. im in shock that such well comapny could push soo scam. i wouldnt by jewerly online from anyone i didnt never cross my mind that this known brand would do something like that. and maybe if i wouldnt in need for cash and try to sell them after a while i would never find out that they sold me junk for 1100 $ i wont let it go because its just not right . and im.jewerly designer myself which came to usa a not long ago so pls help me where to.direct my problem . thhhaaank u for all your time :)
Gather all of your evidence and sue the bad guy in small claims court in whichever state the bad guy is located.

swalsh411

You almost certainly did not buy from a "well known brand" but rather a scammer pretending to be from that "well known brand" and using their good name to get you to trust them. Also, you have no idea where they actually live; only where they told you they live. So good luck suing a person you can't find. Like I said, you were scammed.

Zigner

You almost certainly did not buy from a "well known brand" but rather a scammer pretending to be from that "well known brand" and using their good name to get you to trust them. Also, you have no idea where they actually live; only where they told you they live. So good luck suing a person you can't find. Like I said, you were scammed.
I agree with you

Kiawah

should i do

They offered to give you your money back. Get your money back.

OHRoadwarrior

What do you intend to sue for? The refund they offered that you are choosing not to take? Keep the appraisal paperwork, get your money back, then report it to the NJ Attorney Generals office. They will investigate the fraud activities.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">