• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Item received is a fake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

okeyes

What is the name of your state? OK
I purchased an autographed jersey from a guy in Millerton, PA that I sent off to PSA/DNA services and they sent me a letter back saying that it was a fake.
I have tried every service available to get my money back without success.
Ebay took his auction off for infringement violations so am unable to even give the guy a negative feedback.
He continues to buy and sell on ebay.
I used paypal with my checking account and they cannot help either.
I have the jersey, the box it was mailed in and have tried to locate him but cannot find his name in the Millerton phone book.
help please,
thanks
connie

seniorjudge

okeyes said:
What is the name of your state? OK
I purchased an autographed jersey from a guy in Millerton, PA that I sent off to PSA/DNA services and they sent me a letter back saying that it was a fake.
I have tried every service available to get my money back without success.
Ebay took his auction off for infringement violations so am unable to even give the guy a negative feedback.
He continues to buy and sell on ebay.
I used paypal with my checking account and they cannot help either.
I have the jersey, the box it was mailed in and have tried to locate him but cannot find his name in the Millerton phone book.
help please,
thanks
connie
What is your legal question for us?

G

glama_jama

Paypal Won't Pay.

What is the reason that paypal will not refund your money? Did the auction actually state that is was an authentic jersey? If that was not stated, then you probable cannot get a refund.

I really need to know what paypal said though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">