• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

on line bill payment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

barkshire

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wa
:confused:
i paid my bundle cable bill online so it woundt be late they said they the wouldnt accept it ,the bank said they never submitted it now the cable co. wants a latew fee.

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wa
:confused:
i paid my bundle cable bill online so it woundt be late they said they the wouldnt accept it ,the bank said they never submitted it now the cable co. wants a latew fee.
So, the cable company wouldn't accept your online payment. If it wasn't accepted, then it would follow that the bank never received it. And since the bill wasn't paid on time, of course the cable company will want a late fee.

Why did the cable company say that they refused to accept the payment? Was it an issue with the online process, or with the card you tried to use for payment? What exactly did they say the problem was?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">