• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Merchandise not Received

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PaulMasillo

I'm looking for some legal advice about some merchandise I'd purchased and have not received. I purchased in Dec 2011 online from a shop in massachusetts. I reside in Texas and the guy's phone number has been disconnected and he does not answer my emails. I show the transaction on my credit card statement. Help..? I know he is still doing business (ripping people off) from the traffic on his web site that he is using.

Last edited:

PaulMasillo

I have already started the dispute process but was wanting to pursue fraud, interstate theft, or..? The item weighs about 250lbs so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Shipping was a little better that a week for it to reach my address.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I have already started the dispute process but was wanting to pursue fraud, interstate theft, or..? The item weighs about 250lbs so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
It's business - file the dispute and move on.

I have already started the dispute process but was wanting to pursue fraud, interstate theft, or..? The item weighs about 250lbs so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Shipping was a little better that a week for it to reach my address.
Unless its a 10 zillion dollar item no one will want to hear from you, as far as law enforcement

John_DFW

It would be worthwhile filing a complaint with the Massachusetts attorney general.

Filing a complaint with the BBB wouldn't hurt as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">