• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Purchase from PENN Metals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iozhathil

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts.
I have ordered Gold from Penn Metals LLC, Dallas, Texas on Nov 18 and Nov 30. The payments are made by eCheck and they have taken the money. On Dec 9th they have closed their business and put out a statement on their website that a decision to ship or refund all pending orders will be made by Dec 16 and ALL orders will be shipped or refunded by Dec 23. They are not taking calls and not responding to email. All calls goes to a voice box that is full. On Dec 16, late in the evening I got email saying that both my orders will be shipped by Dec 23.

I have not got any shipment or refund yet. What are my options? If they have not shipped in couple of days, I am thinking of filing with FBI internet fraud cell/Texas AG. Is there a viable recourse for me to get my money back?

There are several victims. Many have written reviews about their experience on the review site “Trust Pilot”. Your advice is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your money is likely gone. I don't know that filing something with with the FBI Internet Fraud folks is appropriate, but you are free to do so. I suspect that the vendor will be filing for bankruptcy protection in short order...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">