• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Purchase online item couterfeit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Samsam1111

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Urgent Chanel bag libel....
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Buyer New York. Seller chicago. I brought a luxury bag online. But i found is fake. Then i open a dispute in paypal. Finally seller agree to refund but i need to close the case now and she will give me full refund and my shipping cost for return. She keep telling me that open case in paypal as fake bag will affect her reputation.If i do not close the case now. She will sue me. Because her husband told her that is call libel. Now paypal ask for authentic letter. Actually i can provided. Fees are around $150 for legal document of counterfeit.
Now i worry is even i return the bag and i close the dispute. she still sue me for libel. Please advise. Should i report to police? Or just follow what she said. If i send the conterfeit document to paypal. She will sue me too. Please reply asap. The due date is tuesday oct 30. Thanks

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Urgent Chanel bag libel....
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Buyer New York. Seller chicago. I brought a luxury bag online. But i found is fake. Then i open a dispute in paypal. Finally seller agree to refund but i need to close the case now and she will give me full refund and my shipping cost for return. She keep telling me that open case in paypal as fake bag will affect her reputation.If i do not close the case now. She will sue me. Because her husband told her that is call libel. Now paypal ask for authentic letter. Actually i can provided. Fees are around $150 for legal document of counterfeit.
Now i worry is even i return the bag and i close the dispute. she still sue me for libel. Please advise. Should i report to police? Or just follow what she said. If i send the conterfeit document to paypal. She will sue me too. Please reply asap. The due date is tuesday oct 30. Thanks
How many threads do you plan on starting regarding this issue?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">