• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about invoice payment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dazzy999

I subscibed to a magazine from 'Agora Business Publications' .It was supposed to be free for 30 days.
I just got an invoice from them for £48, according to them if you dont cancel within 30 days you agree to its subscription ...
I signed to an order fotm which says the following :

If I decide to become a regular subscriber, I don’t need to do anything else. At the end of my 30 day free trial I will automatically receive the 8 page newsletter 12 times a year (+ 2- 4 special issues), at the price of £11.87 per issue plus £0.66 for postage and packaging. I can cancel this subscription at the end of the subscription year.

Now , it seems its my fault that i shouldve cancelled it, which i didnt .
Now if i dont pay that invoice, what will be the consequences ? I know they will take eventually get in a debt recovery company. Will it eventually end up in court ? And if i dont pay them now will i end up paying the court fee and extra chnarges ?
Is there any wayout ?

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">