• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling Replica Items

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Makinitmine

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA

Hello, one of my good buddies was wanting me to look around and see what legal advice I could get for his questions. He was wondering whether it is illegal or not to sell replica items online if he is clearly stating that it is not an authentic item and that it is indeed a replica item.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA

Hello, one of my good buddies was wanting me to look around and see what legal advice I could get for his questions. He was wondering whether it is illegal or not to sell replica items online if he is clearly stating that it is not an authentic item and that it is indeed a replica item.
Can you (your friend) afford to defend the lawsuit that will follow?

Makinitmine

uhm I'm not sure. Is that a way of saying that it is illegal to sell such items, even if you make clear that it is a replica?

Makinitmine

alright thanks for the advice. I'll tell my friend, I wouldn't want him to get in legal trouble because of something like that

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">