• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling Replica Oakleys

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mamist

Hi. I am a resident of Ohio and I run an eBay store. I have read in previous threads that it is against copyright laws to sell known replica oakley sunglasses online if you say they are oakleys. Is it still illegal to sell Oakley Knockoff glasses (they have a logo similar but not identical to the Oakley logo and they are designed very very similarly to Oakley glasses with very minor differences)? I will not be trying to pass these off as genuine oakleys, I will make it clear that they are replica items that look very similar. Thank you for your response.

JETX

mamist said:
Thank you for your response.
You're welcome. And be sure to save every nickel from the sales so that you can pay the fine and attorney fees when the 'real' Oakley comes a'knockin'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">