• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling same style of product

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brmitch

I sell a type of shorts that is the same as a major brand of shorts. They are exactly the same as they are made in the same factory by the same people.

If this company for example was **** would it be legal for me to list them as '**** style shorts' on eBay. There is no brand reference on the product itself but the style of shorts are 100% the same.

quincy

I sell a type of shorts that is the same as a major brand of shorts. They are exactly the same as they are made in the same factory by the same people.

If this company for example was **** would it be legal for me to list them as '**** style shorts' on eBay. There is no brand reference on the product itself but the style of shorts are 100% the same.
Brmitch, what is the name of your state or, if not in the U.S., what is the name of your country?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">