• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Solsticesunglasses.com made amistake with pricing, now they are retracting.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andromeda25

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
Hello:
On saturday Dec. 10th I received an email with some promotions from Solstice sunglasses they were running during the weekend online. I noticed that when I placed my 4 items in my shopping cart, and after using my promotional code, one came down to $40 dollars and the other three were zero dollars.
I placed the order, I got a confirmation email with my purchase and I do see the charge already pending on my Credit card.
Today I received an email from them telling me " We regret to inform you that your recent in Solsticesunglasses online orders could not be processed due to a system error. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding of this matter"
I contacted them and they are responding me with the same email. As far as I know retail companies should stand to their sales regardless of errors.
Please, I would appreciate some advice.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
Hello:
On saturday Dec. 10th I received an email with some promotions from Solstice sunglasses they were running during the weekend online. I noticed that when I placed my 4 items in my shopping cart, and after using my promotional code, one came down to $40 dollars and the other three were zero dollars.
I placed the order, I got a confirmation email with my purchase and I do see the charge already pending on my Credit card.
Today I received an email from them telling me " We regret to inform you that your recent in Solsticesunglasses online orders could not be processed due to a system error. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding of this matter"
I contacted them and they are responding me with the same email. As far as I know retail companies should stand to their sales regardless of errors.
Please, I would appreciate some advice.

So if you sent them a check for $400 more than what the order was, would they be entitled to keep the extra money regardless of your error?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">