• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Do I need to Legally Startup ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

m@isv12

Hello to all and good afternoon,

I just had a few questions Id really appreciate some help with. I want to startup a small online resell business. I am completely lost as to what I need legally to startup. Do I need a Tax Id ? Also Do I need a Company name ? Or DBA ? What about a business license ? Or a resellers permit / certificate ? I live in california. Which of theese do I need ? Do I need them all ? - Please Advise !

Antigone*

Hello to all and good afternoon,

I just had a few questions Id really appreciate some help with. I want to startup a small online resell business. I am completely lost as to what I need legally to startup. Do I need a Tax Id ? Also Do I need a Company name ? Or DBA ? What about a business license ? Or a resellers permit / certificate ? I live in california. Which of theese do I need ? Do I need them all ? - Please Advise
Many of your questions have answers that depend on many personal factors. If this is going to be a sole venture, you might want to read and educate yourself about setting up your "business" as a sole prop.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">