• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where do i stand?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

buffy324

Hi, I booked a holiday with six of my friends back in January and we bought our flights via Easyjet. After several disputes and fall out's, several passengers said they did not want their flight's and to cancel them (I have evidence of this). Instead of cancelling, two other people paid to change the names on the flights and in total they have paid around twenty pounds less than the original passenger as they had to pay a flight difference (flights are more expensive as time goes on). Now one of the original passengers who isnt going anymore has heard of this and is threatening legal action as they claim fraud however Easyjet's terms and conditions state that the lead passenger (myself) can make any amendment to the booking, where do I stand on the whole situation?
Regards

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Hi, I booked a holiday with six of my friends back in January and we bought our flights via Easyjet. After several disputes and fall out's, several passengers said they did not want their flight's and to cancel them (I have evidence of this). Instead of cancelling, two other people paid to change the names on the flights and in total they have paid around twenty pounds less than the original passenger as they had to pay a flight difference (flights are more expensive as time goes on). Now one of the original passengers who isnt going anymore has heard of this and is threatening legal action as they claim fraud however Easyjet's terms and conditions state that the lead passenger (myself) can make any amendment to the booking, where do I stand on the whole situation?
Regards
US Law only. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">