• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where is the jurisdiction in my situation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

If it only escheated in Feb of 2011 (THIS month), then you are jumping the gun. Give it at least 30 days to show up in the system.

Here are the following updates:

You won't believe how bad the company can be. or it is just a internet scam.

3/10/2011 : half.com said they escheated my funds to state of missouri on Feb 15 2011 and it may take 30 days to be available.

3/25/2011: state of missouri treasurer said they had never received any money from half.com since 2007, obviously half.com was cheating.

3-4.30/2011: I kept contacting half.com for whereabout my funds but no reply, they just ignored all my emails. of course, they don't provide phone or fax.

5/20/2011: I finally informed HALF.COM i will sue and use law to make them answer, they start to reply. They said they can mail me a check which take 4-6 weeks!!( It implied they were lying about my fund by saying they sent to state of missouri on Feb 15 2011!)

6/30: Still no check or anything but they said they mailed out. Half.com can not provide any proof like tracking number. They just want me to check with postal office. WTF! I have never missed any letter in the past 6 weeks!

I decide to sue half.com. But it comes to my attention that they keep delaying by giving all kinds of excuses, maybe they want to drag this over 18 months so all my sales records will be erased by their database. so I copied everything before it is too late! I urge everybody don't believe this company and back up all your records for legal usage.

I am contacting CA attorney to start a lawsuit in Santa Clara county, and if anybody want to join to make it a class action against half.com please let me know.

anthonyblomme

Money

Hello,

The SAME thing happened to me. They owe me roughly $5,700. I am very upset and they have held the funds since SEP 2014.

Please let me know if they did end up paying you and how you got resolved this if you did.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you!

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Hello,

The SAME thing happened to me. They owe me roughly $5,700. I am very upset and they have held the funds since SEP 2014.

Please let me know if they did end up paying you and how you got resolved this if you did.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you!
OP has been gone for 4 years. I doubt very seriously he/she/it remembers what happened next.

IF you have a question, please start your own thread.

This forum appreciates it if one does not necropost. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">