• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 counts of bad checks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tom1979

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania

i have been charged with 15 counts of bad checks (one count for each check) 1 count of recieving stolen property
both offenses are M1's
im being charged with the same thing in my city i live in and they are will to give me ARD which is one year non reporting probation, then expunged from my record
now anohter county i deposited the same checks into (different branch locations) want to prosecute me too
i have a pretty good lawyer this is my first arrest(i turned myself in) and have been through drug/alcohol treatment, do you think i will do time and is there a good chance i will get ARD from this county also?
also restitution has been made ($1410)
thanks

bb_wolfe

Assuming restitution has been made to all parties and you pled guilty to another similar case in another county, wouldn't you think the 2nd county has enough on you to prosecute?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">