• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 year old charged with 1st degree burglary and 3rd degree assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shilliy

My son was charged with 1st degree burglary and 3rd degree assualt and I do want this offense to be on his premanant records. He supposely forced himself into another kids house and started looking for video games but did not take any. I was wondering should I have him plea guilty or fight the charges? We are located in Colorado Springs.

racer72

You should discuss this with a local attorney. If charges have been brought against him and you cannot afford an attorney, one will be made available to you. Depending on how serious the court considers the charges, an attorney may be made available now, a day before the hearing or 5 minutes before the hearing. Contact the prosecutors office or public defenders office (if they have one) and they should set you up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">