• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

18 year old adult and 12 year old child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CuriousInTexas

What is the name of your state? Texas.

Okay... now I searched for this and couldn't find it...

Okay, here is the deal... There was a 11 year old girl and an 17 year old guy that were dating... this relationship (if you want to call it that... I say molestation) lasted till right before she turned 13 and he turned 19, so for a few years.. including the ages 12 & 18, obviously.

Well anyways, she says nothing sexual happened, no touching or anything. The only thing that happened would be kissing, french kissing at that.

Now my question is if them going out or making out would be considered in any way illegal?? Molestation... indecency with a child, anything at all???

I'd very much appriciate any information, thanks.

(Oh and, this did happened here in Texas.)

n_and

You Texans are big fans of the NRA, correct?
I hear stoning works real good, too.
As far as I know (someone will correct me if I'm wrong) kissing is not statuatory rape. It's just sick, twisted, and perverted. Tell her parents.

Hey, you're not the guy who was here a few weeks ago about this issue, are you?

C

CuriousInTexas

ROFLOL!!! Hey Those aren't bad ideas. ;)

Well her parents already know about it... They told them to quit and they didn't listen. The parents allowed the relationship to go on... BEYOND INSANE!!!!!!!

And well that sucks... he is a freaking perve. Naw, I am not the guy. But I'd like to see the the thread about it.. could you and or someone please give me a link to that thread?

Oh and thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

n_and

Oh and thanks for the reply.
Hey, no problem. I wish I could give you a link to that thread, but I believe it was deleted. (Same situation as you are describing, but it was the molestor posting. He got trashed.)

Anyways, nice to see someone is concerned about the welfare of a child when her parents don't really care. Have a good one, buddy.:)

O

oberauerdorf

Yep, it sure would....

The girl would not be able to sit for a month and the boy would be signing with the Vienna Boy's Choir for the rest of his natural life :D

C

CuriousInTexas

QUOTE]Originally posted by n_and
Hey, no problem. I wish I could give you a link to that thread, but I believe it was deleted. (Same situation as you are describing, but it was the molestor posting. He got trashed.)

Anyways, nice to see someone is concerned about the welfare of a child when her parents don't really care. Have a good one, buddy.:)
[/QUOTE]

Oh... well the idiot perve deserved it. What are the odds... Was this person from Texas well?? It'd be insane if it was him.

Thanks dude. :) You, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JETX said:
First, unless you are female or her parents, why should anyone answer your questions??

Second, as long as intercourse did not occur, their conduct is not actionable in law. But bet your last dollar, that if this was MY daughter, action would be taken!!

See: http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/docs/PE/content/htm/pe.005.00.000021.00.htm#21.11.00
I am related to the child, and her parents could care less about the situation. I am going to protect the child, nobody else will.

Oh and thanks for the link.

Last edited:
C

CuriousInTexas

oberauerdorf said:
Yep, it sure would....

The girl would not be able to sit for a month and the boy would be signing with the Vienna Boy's Choir for the rest of his natural life :D
I am sorry I am a little lost.... What sure would... ??? I wasn't sure what you were referring, too.

And ROFLOL!!

C

CuriousInTexas

n_and said:
I know I asked something about this earlier but I wanted to ask a little more... Like I know the odds of it being the dude I am talking about are slim-to-none... Bu I figure I'll ask anyways. Did he say where he was from.. and if so was it Texas? Did he say the ages 11-12, 17-18 as well?? Did he say dating and kissing, too? What did he say?? Any info would be much appriciated.

R

Ramoth

Actually, the perv in the other post was 22, and just wanted to declare his undying love for the little girl. Fortunately, the girl's father wouldn't let him anywhere near her.

C

CuriousInTexas

Ramoth said:
Actually, the perv in the other post was 22, and just wanted to declare his undying love for the little girl. Fortunately, the girl's father wouldn't let him anywhere near her.
Ah, thanks for letting me know.

And eeewwwww stupid perve. At least her father is smart enough to keep him away from her, unlike this girls father.

Stupid stupid people.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">