• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

18 yr old boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

minnesotamom

What is the name of your state? minnesota
i am 30 yrs old - i have an 18yr old boyfriend that is still in high school. do his parents have any legal recourse against me if he wants to stay with me.

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state? minnesota
i am 30 yrs old - i have an 18yr old boyfriend that is still in high school. do his parents have any legal recourse against me if he wants to stay with me.
No they don't, but you still remain with a mental health issue that you should address,

CdwJava

Actually, they might have something to say about it. If MN defines an 18-year-old still in high school as a dependent, then the parents MIGHT have something to say about the issue.

I have to agree with Shay, however, and you really should speak to someone about this peculiar desire to be with someone so young.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">