• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twism78

What is the name of your state?California, if the police reports and interviews of the only two witnesses are inconsistent and their descriptions of the suspect does not match the current suspect that has been awaiting trial for almost two years, could the lawyer petition a motion to dismiss the case on grounds of lack of credibility of the witnesses which statments and interviews appear to change from one interview to the next statement?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

twism78 said:
What is the name of your state?California, if the police reports and interviews of the only two witnesses are inconsistent and their descriptions of the suspect does not match the current suspect that has been awaiting trial for almost two years, could the lawyer petition a motion to dismiss the case on grounds of lack of credibility of the witnesses which statments and interviews appear to change from one interview to the next statement?

My response:

No, your husband will stand trial for murder. Witness accounts and testimony are not subject to a 1538 Motion to Suppress. Their accounts and testimony are a question of FACT for a jury.

IAAL

stephenk

Wow, how did you figure out it is the poster's hubby facing the charges?

Do you know the next lotto numbers? :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
Wow, how did you figure out it is the poster's hubby facing the charges?

Do you know the next lotto numbers? :)

My response:

Here are your Lucky Lotto Numbers: 9-43-18-38-42 and 12

I'm good. Very good. But then, you already knew that.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">