• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

(1999 Oklahoma) larceny of merchandise charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yaduhyaduh

I pled no contendere to to this charge. I vaguely remember the judge saying that this would drop in three years. The property totaled $17.98. I am afraid that this charge will haunt me forever. I will soon be graduating, how much should I expect this issue to affect my job prospects? What is Oklahoma policy on this?

In the past I have had background checks, One in particular, through Axiom and apparently, I passed. I have a copy of this and my records were noted as clear in all the county and federal levels. I received my judgements at a municipal court (If that is of any significance) I have been offered an exciting position with an reputable insurance agency, do I stand a chance?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">