• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fozzie1184

What is the name of your state? -Alberta Canada

I have a question. Sombody is trying to say i assaulted them however I was at a fureneral at the time of the alleged assault, can the person claim thay they were mistaken and claim it was at a different date ?
This is my first real brush with the law however i have a petty theft record. This is my only other offence. please let me know as I am just a bit more then slightly stressed

Last edited:

HomeGuru

fozzie1184 said:
What is the name of your state? -Alberta Canada

I have a question. Sombody is trying to say i assaulted them however I was at a fureneral at the time of the alleged assault, can the person claim thay they were mistaken and claim it was at a different date ?
This is my first real brush with the law however i have a petty theft record. This is my only other offence. please let me know as I am just a bit more then slightly stressed
**A: so did you in fact commit the assault on a different date?

F

fozzie1184

no I did not commit the assault at all . I just want to know if they can claim it was a different day

H

hexeliebe

Are you SURE you didn't commit the assault on a different time and date?

H

hexeliebe

Remember, a Negative response can and will be held against you in a court of Jesters.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">