• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st amendment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

delrioaa

I have a Question concerning a misdomenor, i recently recived a citation at a public school for cursing. what i want to know is why i recived the citation doesnt that violate the first amendment freedom of speech. any info would be greatfully apriciated

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You need to give us the state you are in.

You received a misdemeanor? Interesting. Well in a public school, the school part is important. You do have first amendment rights to free speech, but schools have authorities to limit that to a certain extent.

Give me the title/name/number you were charged, as well as the state you are in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">