• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st Degree Burgulary?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin08

State is MARYLAND

So On 7/25/07 I open my back door to see 3 unknown men outside of my neighbors door when they see me let out my dogs they run away i go down on my porch to see that my neighbors computer is laying in the yard I then pick up the computer tower/flat screen and take it into my house to return it to my neighbor when he arrives home. He arrives home and I go out back and return his computer tower to him I had just turned 18 and i made a foolish mistake by being greedy and I keep the flat screen monitor.Now fast forward to 4/29/08 my mother and her live in crack cocaine addicted boyfriend get into an argument he calls the police and says she assaulted him and she gets locked up for his lies.He now knows he is getting kicked out of the house and he has nowhere to go so he has to get even with us so the next day I see him and try to confront him about his lies and he then lies on me and two of my friends saying we assaulted a man he was with with poles and rocks and me and two of my friends then get locked up for 1st and 2nd degree assault. While my mother is court ordered out of her own house by this bum and i am locked up for his lies he has the police search the house trying to find any incriminating evidence against me of course after he gets rids of his own so he can try to get me in more trouble so i am out of the way so he can continue to harass my mother. I get out the next day on 50,000 dollar bond and i come home to see my house torn apart and the flat screen monitor is gone. I think nothing of it when 5/22/08 i am arrested again for a warrant for 1st degree burglary! i look into my charge papers and this guy knowing the story behind how i got my monitor has the nerve to say he seen me and a friend of mine coming into my back door with pillow cases filled with stuff from the neighbors house which is completely a lie the friend he is incriminating was not even at my house the day of the burglary and neither was he. So now i am out on two bails one being 50,000 and the other 15,000 and i am charged with two serious felonies due to this guys lies.Now my question is what should i do about these charges and what is the outcome do you guys think will come of all this? the judge has to see how he is a plantiff and witness in all three of these cases against me and my mother in such short of time and that he is just out for revenge because my mother has thrown him out. ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED.

outonbail

So now i am out on two bails one being 50,000 and the other 15,000 and i am charged with two serious felonies due to this guys lies.
I'm not sure about the assault, but the burglary charges came about because you stole your neighbors flat screen computer monitor, not because of anyone's lies.
You need an attorney, a good attorney!
If you are fortunate enough to be in a position to hire one, be sure to tell him/her the entire truth. If you start spinning together stories about confronting 3 unknown men who ran when they saw you let your dogs out and the only reason you were arrested is because of a lying crack addict, the attorney will not be impressed. They will also not buy such nonsense and knowing you're lying to them, will not encourage them to work hard on your case.

While it doesn't cost you any money to post a story on this site, hiring an attorney and then lying to them, is just throwing your money away.

Justin08

outonbail please dont tell me im lying because that is what happen and everything i said is in the police report in my charging papers dont even respond if you are just gonna post stupidity i posted here looking for help not for someone who is gonna just tell me im guilty when im not thanks

P.S its is because of his lies because if he wouldn't of lied and said he seen me coming in my back door with pillow cases filled with stuff it would not of been 1st degree burglary but maybe theft (200$) screen or accepting stolen property so yes and i already admitted i am guilty of taking the screen but i did not break into his house

Last edited:

outonbail

I'm posting stupidity?

Your entire story reads like a script from the Jerry Springer Show.

The police didn't arrest your mother because a crack addict called them and lied about her assaulting him. The police look at the whole picture when they are called into a domestic dispute. This so called crack addict would have had to have had injuries or marks on him that were consistent with being assaulted and/or your mother would have had to have been out of control or under the influence when they arrived. They wouldn't have just taken one persons word that an assault took place and then arrested the other person. But you keep on believing what you want to believe.

Then you go on to say that the court ordered you mother out of the house? Again, this does not happen because one person simply accuses the other of assaulting them. So I don't know what you and your mother have actually done, but neither of you are the innocent angels that you would like everyone to believe you are.

Your a thief by your own admission and your mother chose a crack addict for a boyfriend. Was that the best roll model she could find to bring into her home? By doing so, it shouldn't be no big surprise that the home life is in turmoil.

You also stated that this crack addict is out for revenge because your mother threw him out. How did she manage to throw him out if she has been ordered out of her home by the court?

Who paid your bail to get out of jail?

When you say that your friend and the crack addict weren't at your home when the burglary of your neighbors home took place, how do you know when the burglary took place if you weren't involved?

When you saw these three unknown men run away when you let your dogs out, did you call the police to report their suspicious behavior?

What time of the day or night was it when these three "unknown men" ran from your neighbors home? Did the police interview you when the neighbor called them to report the burglary? I imagine you would have been the number one eye witness to the crime and the police would have been very interested in the information you had on these mystery men.

You also posted, "ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED" so that should include stupid advice shouldn't it?

But you stick to your story,,,,,, hell, what's not to believe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">