• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 nd violation of county parole and probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

b3cky07

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Philadelphia pa
My husband got released in dec 4 th 2012 with parole 2 yrs and probation 2 yrs. He left the state and got arrested in Connecticut but is only being charged with interference which he will get time served he got a detainer on him now. And goes to court june 12 th 2013. When the exterdite him back to Montgomery county jail how much time could he do and how can i convince the judge to let him go sooner because i really need him home he has been ct since april 1st.

OHRoadwarrior

He will likely finish the rest of his sentence. You are kidding right? If he cared about you, he would not have left the state and violated.

b3cky07

its not his fault i was telling him people were looking for him n so he left thinking he didnt want our kids taken. i just lied to him now i feel bad.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
its not his fault i was telling him people were looking for him n so he left thinking he didnt want our kids taken. i just lied to him now i feel bad.
It IS his fault. HE violated his terms of probation/parole/whatever.

I would suggest that you seek the assistance of a local battered woman's shelter. Hopefully they can get you in touch with resources to help you overcome your low self esteem and other problems that are causing you to protect your abuser.

b3cky07

my husband isnt an abuser. i am just interested in how i can help him since i am his wife. i lied and started thus issue if he would have known he had a chance to go and report he would have. i just want to know if Montgomery county will consider house arrest or something like that.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The tone of your post and your attempt to blame yourself for his matters leads me to believe that you are in an abusive relationship. Not all abuse is physical...

b3cky07

my husband got on thus for petty theift. for his first offense he was in serving 6 months and got out dec 4 th. he isnt a bad person he was hanging with wrong people and now he didnt want his familt to be punished so he thought he had no choice but to leave because of what i lied and told him.

Just Blue

my husband isnt an abuser. i am just interested in how i can help him since i am his wife. i lied and started thus issue if he would have known he had a chance to go and report he would have. i just want to know if Montgomery county will consider house arrest or something like that.
www.getmentalassistance.com

b3cky07

i would really appreciate some good advice as to what i can do to get my husband out. im am not an abuser im a caring wife with two kids that like to have their daddy back home. please someone tell me if i could look forward to the 90 days and then him getting out or house arrest or anything like that. thanks i greatly appreciate the advice.

Just Blue

i would really appreciate some good advice as to what i can do to get my husband out. im am not an abuser im a caring wife with two kids that like to have their daddy back home. please someone tell me if i could look forward to the 90 days and then him getting out or house arrest or anything like that. thanks i greatly appreciate the advice.
"caring wife" does not lie in order to have husband arrested. Just saying.:rolleyes:

b3cky07

yes i agree but we had an argument and i was mad. we all make mistakes no ones perfect. i just want see how i can help reduce his sentence? or what outcome to look forward to.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
yes i agree but we had an argument and i was mad. we all make mistakes no ones perfect. i just want see how i can help reduce his sentence? or what outcome to look forward to.
You cannot reduce his sentence. He will most likely serve the remainder of his sentence because he KNEW the responsibilities he had. You are not perfect but you quite frankly are not responsible or mature either. You lied to your husband thus jeopardizing (according to you) his freedom.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">