• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

258E, Harassment Prevention Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wpd019

State: Massachusetts

I need to know how to properly pursue a matter involving a neighbor of mine. I already got a 258E, Harassment Prevention Order similiar to 209A in most other states. This neighbor of mine has been harassing my partner and I for approximately 5 months now. I believe he is doing it because of our Sexual Orientation but it seems like I keep hitting a wall. The Court and the Police have been no help! Please let me know what I can pursue in this matter.

-Matt

dlw99

State: Massachusetts

I need to know how to properly pursue a matter involving a neighbor of mine. I already got a 258E, Harassment Prevention Order similiar to 209A in most other states. This neighbor of mine has been harassing my partner and I for approximately 5 months now. I believe he is doing it because of our Sexual Orientation but it seems like I keep hitting a wall. The Court and the Police have been no help! Please let me know what I can pursue in this matter.

-Matt
How have you pursued the court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">