• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 hits of acid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Corinne

I'm a freshman at Ball State University who recently was set up and caught with 3 hits of acid in my room. 3 cops knocked on my dorm room door at 1:30 in the morning with a drug dog, and said that the dog had sniffed out my room. I've heard that drug dogs can't smell LSD, but I wasn't sure...that's why I think I was set up by my roommate. The policemen went into my room and shut the door and searched it, then called me in and asked me some questions, then brought me out into the hall and handcuffed me. They brought me to the station and made me sign a "voluntary statement", which they said I had to sign if I didn't want to spend the night in jail. Then they told me that if I busted my dealer for them, they would tear up all my paperwork and I wouldn't have even so much as a court date. They keep threatening jail if I don't set this guy up. I don't know anything at all about the laws on this stuff because I've never been in trouble...could somebody please clear some things up for me and give me some advice?????? Thanks...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">