• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Acquiring evidence for court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J.S.

California, United States.

For about the past 10 weeks I've been harassed. I have the names of most of the people in the group doing that. Specifically the harassing takes form in my parents' apartment and parents car as the following:

- Communication.
- Communication or behavior patterns towards me that result in pain.
- Insults, like "spic" and "retard."
- Vibrations on my sitting and sleeping places.
- Their imitation of sexual acts, involving me as I attempt to sleep, (like sodomy) created through a wave-transmitter.

I have some recordings, though low-quality and the persons doing the harassment are able to alter the recordings. I can also document the occurrence of the vibrations, though I cannot do that immediately. I lose sleep often as a result of the above and experience much distress.

What evidence can I obtain?

Last edited:

sandyclaus

For about the past 10 weeks I've been harassed. I have the names of most of the people in the group doing that. Specifically the harassing takes form in my parents' apartment and parents car as the following:

- Communication.
- Their imitation of sexual acts, involving me as I attempt to sleep, (like sodomy) created through a wave-transmitter.

I have some recordings, though low-quality and the persons doing the harassment are able to alter the recordings. I can also document the occurrence of the vibrations, though I cannot do that immediately. I lose sleep often as a result of the above and experience much distress.

How old are you? If you are a minor, why aren't your parents involved in this?

quincy

- Communication.

:confused:

Huh?

Could you explain a little better what is going on?

You Are Guilty

You need to get a better transmorgifier. They have models that will printout their readings now, like the old school adding machines used to do. A vibration analysis expert might also be a good idea, but you can probably hold off on retaining one until your doctor gives you the "ok".

dave33

- Communication.

I have no idea what you mean. You will need to be specific and explain these things. The whole thing sounds a bit crazy.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken

- Communication.

Go to a psychiatrist. Get a script for an anti-psychotic. Get the script filled and take as prescribed. There's your evidence. :cool:

Just Blue

- Communication.

You should let your parents know about this harassment so they can help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">