• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Acused by mental manipulation via "Zip Zap" !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EdgarAllenPoe

I was arested on a child neglect case way back in 1987 in Shasta county California.Du-
rring the first or second court session I su-
ffered a total nervous breakdown.Due the fact
I was being "rail roaded",no one would agree,
though the symptoms were all presant.In talk-
ing with the state affence phsyciatrists,etc.
it was reported to the judge that I had lied
or attempted to lie twice.Infact,I do have a
mental dissorder in which I tend to pause in
speach,at times not remebering an at hand conversation.This was not even mentioned,only
that I had lied(or so they said).Due being advised by "jailhouse lawyers" and my public
pretender,for that matter, I was told if I
loved my family I would sign this deal!I was
confused,being told so many things at once,
and being in the midst of this nervous break-
down,I signed the second deal that came along.I had never been incarseratted for any
longer than one night before on a "drunk in public"charge.Fear gripped me,not for guilt,
but for what I was being told that I would
suffer(Rape and years behind bars).Later,af-
ter I was serveing time,I worked to gain half time,became quite the Bible scholar,and
came to grips with the fact that due my pre-
vious alchohal and drug abuse life style I
had made some decissions that landed me where
I was.Throughout all I had had bad dreams and
been taunted with "voices"in my mind that also bore some wittness to being heard by others,saying to have the power to hear my thoughts!They acused me of sexual matters,
over blown avents,and intentful abuse(where
none actualy exsisted,though incarseration made it near impossible to reveal any possitive character/my only proof or so I thought)!Not all of my life since my release
from incarseration and perole back in 1991
has been pure and without sin or blemish,But
I have several times shown "good" charecter
against that for which the "voices/Zip-zap"
have laid me accused.I told my story to many
people who'm have not seen/judged me worthy of slaying.
Freinds and family know all I have to tell.I
have even undergone testomonies to ministers
and phsyciatrists.All in all though,no one will tell me that they actualy hear these
"voices" or claim to actualy hear my thoughts,or "read my mind".I still hear them
myself,they still sound of threats and occas-
sionaly sugest suicide(which I'm far from carrieing out).I do so wonder though,how without perscription drugs,etc. can I be rid
of them once and for all ? (Other than "tur-
nning myself in" as they sugest).Is it poss-
ible to obtain a lawyer in this matter by
meirly calling to one's attention that I was and am still being moliciuosly "set-up" ?
Upon my first year of release I was told by a criminal lawyer(now retired),to not say
anything relatting to the case ever again in
that county.Was that good advice or in waitting so long(finaly growing tired of the
torture),have I brought major doubt unto my
defence..........if I even have one ? What do
you sugest I do........seriously ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">