• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adice on Ujsut Assault 4-Washington State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

onetazdevil

Washington State-I have been charged with assault 4th degree-non dv. I had a neighbor push me and a pushed her back and supposedly she hurt her ankle and my neck was also injured. There were 2 witnesses that were very drunk. The made a statement the wasn't the whole truth because these men are rumored to have sexual relations with her. They are both married as well. It was 3 against one and this is so unjust. I have been assigned a public defender as I am disabled with limited income. I am in the process of getting statements from other neighbors as to her character and inappropriate behavior. This woman has been known to have verbal and physical outbursts with other people and has admitted this to her prior roommate. Am I doing the correct thing. I have also filed a no contact order at our district court but at the same time the judge decided there will be no contact orders for both parties. Please advise-Scared & sleepless near Seattle :( PS Guess I should have reviewed my spelling before sending LOL

TigerD

No, you are not doing the right thing. You need to stop contacting potential witnesses and tell your lawyer how to contact the witnesses. Discuss what you posted here with your lawyer.

TD

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">