• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fuzzman54

What is the name of your state? ohio
it all started when i was being unruly and i got unruly charges and i went to the south central holding facility for a week and came back and they sent me home and put me on probation until march first 2003 and during that time i got two probation violations one for violating my house arrest and the other for not maintaining a "b" averageand i got an assault charge the day before march first and they took me to soutch central again and totally i spent a month but my parents visited me once and i went to court once for them to tell me id have a pre-trial and i stayed in there for a month and went to the pre-trial and they sent me out with a suspended sentence to west central in troy,ohio and put me on probation until september first 2003 and i got out and was on probation april 4th and that monday after that i went to go to school (and i go to the alternative school because they didnt want to expell me because of my probation and all the bad kids are the ones going) and i got there and i went into the room where we wait and one of the kids asked us if we wanted to get stoned and we agreed and after awhile we found a car we could use but it was on school property so that was one probation violation then we went to school and my probation officer drug tested me and before the results came i admitted to being under the influence of marijuana and told who else did it and they sent me home and i got expelled but they passed me instead of failing me since im pretty smart and it was all the trouble i was in that was getting me the bad grades and getting expelled was another probation violation and when i got home i was on room arrest and i stayed on it before my p.b. visited and told me about my court date on may 7th that i should have known about but my mom and dad didnt tell me because they were afraid id do something really bad but i wouldnt and my p.b. put me on house arrest since i was on room arrest for two weeks and i had to go to community service everyday and ive went and called home when i was coming early because my mom had to pick me up in town in front of the municiple builing only yesterday may second i didnt get to call because i thought my dad was coming to get me to take me to his house early and my mom was going to pick me up and take me to our house to wait for my dad but they didnt get me so i waited in the library for a little bit and it was lunch time so i went over to the municiple building where the guys were eating in the conference room and i sat there until they got done then i went out to the truck to wait for them but when one of them got there he said the day was pretty much shot so i could just go home and i said that i couldnt use a phone anywhere but acrossed town and the cops know im on house arrest and he said to just act like im supposed to be where i was at so i went to terry cramtons house and was going to call my mom but i forgot about it and when terry said something about calling my mom to tell her where i was at like she always does but i said no. Then i went up to the library to read and wait for my mom since it was almost time i talked to some of my friends who were in there and then i went out to wait for my mom and she was mad and told me that i had a probation violation and that my pb wouldnt put a good word in for me anymore and we went to terry's after i told her what happened and she was asleep so we went to my house and i got sent to my room then i talked to my mom some and it was ok and then my dad came and thats where im at now SO I HAVE THREE PROBATION VIOLATIONS AND I HAD A SIX MONTH SUSPENDED SENTENCE TO WEST CENTRAL IN TROY,OHIO AND THE PAST THINGS I DID but im a good kid now and i hope i dont go to jail

here is the mailing adress and my email adress if you cant mail me and the place that im supposed to go to if i go

Alex Knuckles
West Central Juvenile Detention Center
2044 North County Road 25A
Troy, Ohio 45373

if you write me do it this wednesday may 7th 03 or after if i havent updated on may 7th so check back then if you want to know if i went or not

[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
i use the imtoosexy one most of the time but i check the others every once in awhile

this shows some of the stuff but it doesnt really tell you what its like http://www.co.miami.oh.us/A55969/mcounty.nsf/62f58f77949facfe8525690b005 50976/f0babaf25c75e3be852569cb005b9a19!OpenDocument

its may 4th i have two days before i go to jail if im going to go and if your reading this before then please pray that i get to stay home with my mom because thats all i want to do is stay home with my mom i will update this when i get out or the next time i get on the comp thanx for reading all this bye!
-fuzz

H

hmmbrdzz

Do you ever breathe, fuzzman? That's where the periods are supposed to go. MAN -- I'm breathless from just reading!! Wishing you well, kid. Truly am. Stay the hell out of trouble, be good to your mom and dad, and turn your a** around. You're headed there if you don't. Might be headed there anyhow. Haven't checked out the URL's, but I can imagine it might be interesting. Now breathe and turn it around.

hmmbrdzz

F

fuzzman54

oh im already turned around i just wanted to know what you think will happen at court since its tomorrow at 11:00 and its 6:47 right now and i want to know what to expect

H

hmmbrdzz

I don't know what to tell you to expect other than what you've been told to expect if you didn't comply. The unruly, the assault, and the smoking dope are things that will convince the judge that any leniency for you is about up. With your repeated violations, your PO's hands are tied, and that is not good news for you. You need to talk to your parents, say a good prayer tonight, try to talk to your PO tomorrow, be humble, be apologetic, look the judge in the eye, and hopefully someone might be able to give you some news other than "six months". I used to work the adult prison system, and it's a place you don't want to go. Neither is juvenile. Good luck.

hmmbrdzz

F

fuzzman54

well thanks i guess im goin now i dont even have an attourney to fight for me will i get to talk?i hope so because the house arrest probation violation wasnt my fault so now its only two but thats just as bad because all i want to do is stay home where people love me and where ill get to see my mom and dad i dont care what else they do but ill be back and post if i go so remember me ok :(

H

hmmbrdzz

fuzzman54 said:
well thanks i guess im goin now i dont even have an attourney to fight for me will i get to talk?i hope so because the house arrest probation violation wasnt my fault so now its only two but thats just as bad because all i want to do is stay home where people love me and where ill get to see my mom and dad i dont care what else they do but ill be back and post if i go so remember me ok :(
================================

Good luck fuzzman. Yes, you will get the chance to talk. That's what I mean by be humble, be sincerely apologetic, look the judge in the eye, stand up straight, wear something nice, act and look look like you have ambitions other than trouble. Hope you're back by at least 6 p.m. to report. Fingers are crossed.

hmmbrdzz

F

fuzzman54

ok i got to come back home and they extended my probation to june 2nd of next year and put me on house arrest and community service until this june 2nd ad i have to go to a scared striahgt program

F

fuzzman54

aww **** man

(everything that my stepdad said in this was yelling)hey i got another probation violation i think ok it started thursday night when i was pouring a bowl of cereal at night past when im supposed to go to bed because of my community service in the morning and my mom told me that i should go to bed and i said i would after i ate that bowl of cereal then my stepdad said that im on house arrest and i shouldnt be out in the car listening to the radio which is wrong but i let it fly coz he was drunk but then he said that i would get sugar diebetis or sumthin coz i was puttin so much sugar on my cereal then i was mad so i said well your gonna die of kidney problems before your forty under my breathe and he heard me and told me i need to go to bed and i said i would after my cereal then he started yellin and i went to my room then i was yellin for my mom because i wanted to go to my dads so i was gonna call him and while i was yellin for my mom my sister called to talk to my mom and say she wasnt comin this weekend and my stepdad answered and said all yelling and drunk that hes the one that is in charge and he has a say whats going on too and made my sister cry before she got to talk to my mom which she didnt coz the stupid butthole hung up and my sis didnt call back because she was afraid i was in my room the whole time yellin for my mom while that happened then keith the stepdad came through the hallway and yelled for me to get in bed and i said i wanted my mom and he shoved me and told me to get in bed because hes the boss too so i shoved him back then he ran into the kitchen and when he was goin he said bye bye mutha f.u.cker and he told my mom that he told me to go to bed and i shoved him and when he was runninto the kitchen tim(the guy i have the most respect for in my life hes pretty much my dad but hes not hes only a family friend and hes the only one i listen to when he preaches at me(not really preaching like lecturing i guess)came and told me that it would be all right and i started cryin i was already cryin when keith said that stuff to my sister then he called me a worthless piece of s.h.i.t and my mom started yellin at him and so did tim and i ran at him and knocked some stuff off the walls and tim held me down while keith was goin out the door then tim got me to stop and i wasnt so mad then he told me to stay inside while they were talkin i heard a noise that was like a slap but it was my mom punching my stepdad pretty d.a.m.n well for callin her a worthless b.i.t.c.h and then i went to my room and snuck out my window to tims car(a 55 bel air chevy)and sat out there while they were yellin and tim told me itd be all right and to sit out there and then later after keith left after makin my little sister cry makin her think he was leavin forever and not gonna see her again he went to his moms and his mom called after tim talked to me about what he thought should happen and help and stuff and so he was at his moms and my mom told his mom to call if he left and she called like 3 mins later and said he left so i said i was goin to bed and went to my room and locked the door and turned on my sleepin music(just music i like)and went out the window to go into town to stay somewhere because i didnt want to be there when he came back so i walked almost halfway into town which is 15 miles away from town and i had already walked fifteen miles and i went to my stepdads friends ex wifes house and asked if they could give me a ride home but they said no so i kept walkin and a guy picked me up and drove me into town to the place i was goin which is one of my moms friends's house and my friends's house and i talked to my friend and i was just going to stay the night there but i called my mom but it just kept ringin and i thought she was out lookin for me (but later i found out she didnt even know i was gone)and then i called my dad and told him what was goin on and then i tried callin tim alot which was just differant numbers since i forgot his and my mom and then my friend talked me into the cops so he called them and i got a ride home but they called my probation officer and the highland county sheriffs office he might not file a report but he might its his choice and i just hope its a good one for me then i went home and the cop talked to my mom and he left and my mom asked what happened and i told her and i asked if i could call my dad to tell him the update since my mom said my p.o was going to visit in the morning(so i stayed home that day(yesterday)and missed community service and he didnt show up)and my mom yelled at me so i decided to try and kill myself so i went and took alot of pills but none of the ones i took could kill me and i didnt know that and i told my mom that i took them and she said get ready to die and so i wanted to call my dad and tel lhim and she said it was to get attention and to make it worse for her but i was actually tryin to help her out and i talked to my dad and then they told me i wasnt goin to die and i went to sleep that is why i might have a new probation viloation

F

fuzzman54

well tell me if you think i will get another pv coz i might not and my mom said i wont and i shouldnt right because i called the cops and was trying to escape violence and get in trouble for that but i did violate my probation and the judge said next time he sees me there he wont do anything unless its taking me from my home so tell me what you think will happen or if anything will happen

H

hmmbrdzz

Fuzzman, you're going to wind up in jail if you keep this up regardless of any fighting and fussing and violence going on in your home. The violence is not good, but it's not going to be a reason to not revoke your probation if you keep violating it.

If you were my kid, the very first thing I would do on the heels of this is take you to the ER for suicide attempt and ongoing suicidal thoughts. You need to be evaluated by a psychiatrists for this, and you need to be under treatment for it. Taking this route might get you admitted to a psych center for a few days or possibly a few weeks. That might help your situation (it sure as heck can't make it worse), it might keep you alive, it might keep you out of jail, and it might provide some options and alternatives besides what you've got, and if you are under psychiatric treatment (inhouse hospitalization), your treatment cannot be interrupted. Right now, that is the only safety net that I see you've got, and that is what needs to be done regardless of anything else going on.

My advice is to get your mom, your step dad, your dad, or an adult who knows what's going on in your situation to take you to the nearest ER to be seen for suicide attempt. Like now. Call the PO after you get there.

Good luck to you.

hmmbrdzz

F

fuzzman54

well im not pyscho i just wanted to get attention and i dont really like you are there any other people who reply?

H

hmmbrdzz

Yes, there are others who reply. I hope some will come along who can help you.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">